January 31, 2013

The Beauty Wishlist: Febuary 2013

Want for February




As Christmas is just gone and I got a whole lot of new beautystuff, I'm lusting to getting something new. 

I haven't been on a big holidaytrip last year and my summer tan has already been gone for too long. So I'm as pale as snow. And I, always needing some blusher on my face (I don't think my face will start to blush naturally in any time..) don't have a light enough blush to not look like a barbie. Sooo there I go. Searching for peachy, slightly plummy blushes on the internet. And I've found some lucky ones! Look out for what I'll get ;-)
And I want to jump on the youtuber / bloggertrain and try out one of the Clarins Lip Glosses. Heard that they were amazing! Also on my list are a NUXE Rève de Miel lip balm and a Korres Watercress Ultra Nourishing And Moisturising Cream for my sadly very dry lips and skin. (Thanks to winter, heaters and eczema..). But I've heard the best about those two, so I want to give it a try! And to treat me something I would love to purchase the Korres Pomegrenate Lip Butter and the Real Techniques Core Collection. We'll see what money permits! Maybe you will see some of the products in a haul soon!

So, what do you like to treat yourself with?

Lots of love
Julie