February 25, 2013

The Haul: So I went shopping...

So I went shopping..
That's what I told my boyfriend and he totally cracked up. Because every time I tell him, he knows that I went totally insane and that I'm going to present him all of my new loves. And so I went and showed him what I'm going to show you now. And I got hyper and he went nuts.
So I went shopping. And not only one time, but a couple of times last month. So I'm going hyper again looking at all this and hopefully you will go hyper too.




 KORRES - Guava Shower Gel (9.95€)
this is smells sooo good!
SCHWARZKOPF - Taft Hairspray Travelsize (1.50€)
for some extra volume on my way through rainy days..
CLARINS - Instant Eye Make-Up Remover (20€)
ViviannaDoesMakeup fixed me to buy this and I absolutely love it. Takes of all my eyemakeup and is super gentle. No irritated skin and no grey circles the next morning!
ORIGINS - Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask (27€)
I had to follow the hype and bought me this Overnight Mask since I have really dry irritated skin. Just tried it once, but am to now very lucky.

CATRICE - Prime And Fine Highlighter (3€)
gives a lovely rosegold shimmer to my cheaks

ALVERDE - Blush in Apricot (4€)
new addition to my blushes...

Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation Shade 125 (10€)

Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm (3€) 

From left to right: 
Catrice Made To Stay, Clinique Cream Shaper, Alverde Blush, Catrice Highlighter

Catrice - Made To Stay Eyeshadow 060 Jennifer's Goldrush (2.50€)
lovely colour tattoo dupe

Maybelline - Couture Carnival Nailpolish 01 (3€)
 review click above

Essie - Nailpolish Spaghetti Strap (9€)
review click above
 
Clarins - Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 02 (14€)
This is totally amazing. Smells like caramel and gives a light tint to the lips (my lips but better!) and nourishes great. Have to reapply it after some time. BUT: I'm in love!

Clinique - Hight Impact Mascara (20€)
Oldie but goldie!
 
Clinique - Cream Shaper 101 Black Diamond (gift with the Mascara)

If you would like some more information or a review on a product, let me know! Also you can see this plant and clock in the picture above. Would you like to do me an ikea-haul?
Would love if you left a comment below, on bloglovinhellocotton or on twitter!

Lots of love
Julie