April 29, 2013

The Favourite: Spring Nailpolishes 2013

So today's blogpost is going to be about my favourite spring nailpolishes. As the weather finally gets warmer and brighter, I tend to go for some lovely, summery colours. Not only for polish, but also clotheswise. I just love it, when the flowers and people look so bright and colourful. Just makes me smile.





From left to right:
Essie "Fifth Avenue" - a lovely orange-red
KIKO "345 Jade Green" - everybody loves their mint
Essence Floral Grunge "04 Madly Purpled" - a matt pastelllight purple
 Essie "Spaghetti Strap" - My favourite nude (read here!)
L'oreal "211 Opulent Pink" - Berry red pinky colour. Perfect if you're not oh so girly but want a bright one in your collection



Do you have favourite spring or summer nailpolishes? Recomendations please! Would love if you left a comment below, on bloglovinhellocotton or on twitter!
Lots of love
Julie