June 23, 2013

The Style: Hot Summer Pop

Hot Summer Pop

This is my "Go To Outfit" at the moment. It's boiling hot in Germany and I still want to look good.



So I wear this lovely flowy dress from Benetton which gives me a cool blast once in a while. And for the colder evenings or airconditoned rooms I take my Benetton blazer with me. As you can see I'm following a summery green colour scheme. Makes you look fresh and neat but also relaxed. To add some edgyer touches I paint my nails with Essies Fifth Avenue and put on this statement necklace from Bijou Brigitte. And to carry around all my stuff (and 2 liters of refreshing water..) I take my classic black H&M bag with me.

Just throw those things on and I'm good to go. And I feel comfy and flowy all day long.

What is your most loved summer outfit?
Let me know below, on bloglovin, instagram or twitter!

Lots of love
Julie