December 20, 2013

The Last Minute Gift Guide

This year has been quite stressfull for me so I thought I'd go hunting for christmas presents early. Normally I end up buying the last presents on the 24th, but this year I've done a great job and planned and bought everything way in advance. But for those who haven't done that yet or got invited to just another christmas party, here's my last minute gift guide for probably everyone.

Set 1


Bracelett from Dawanda - 17,90€
Neutrals Palette from Zoeva - 18,95€ 
Mineral Body Lotion & Hand Cream from Ahava - 6,50€
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual on Amazon - 16€
Ancient Beauty Set from Rituals  - 16,50€
Noble Skull Watch from Bijou Brigitte - 19,95€





set 2

The Hundred Year Old Man That Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared on Amazon - 22€ 
Rotera Lantern from Ikea - 9,99€
Headphones from Modcloth - 35€ 
Nordic Living on Amazon - 29,95€
The Werewolves Of Miller's Hollow on GamesByJames - 9,99€
Jumbo Mug from Butlers - 3,99€


Have you done all your christmas shopping yet? If not I hope you've found some ideas :)

Lots of Love
Julie