June 2, 2014

The Style: Stripes


(This is an awesome GIF, please watch on my blog!)

I've never talked about my love for striped shirts before I think. Well then: I love stripes and especially striped shirts. They spice up every outfit and make me feel like I've put in a lot of effort even when I haven't. It really doesn't matter how thin or thick the stripes are, I just mostly prefer blue and white.
Currently I own 2 longsleeve striped shirts (turqoise/blue/white: Pimkie // blue/white: 1982), 3 midsleeve striped shirts (black/white: H&M // grey/lightgrey/beige/white: Friendtex // white/lightblue: Primark), 1 shortsleeved striped shirt (H&M), 1 striped top (H&M), 2 striped crop tops (blue/white: Forever21 // black/white: ZARA) and 1 striped maxi dress (Forever21). I've been buying stripes for about 6 years now and I'm sure there will be added quite some more..

Do you love stripes as much as I do?
Lots of Love
Julie