October 6, 2014

The Beauty: Autumn Essentials


This week will be 'Autumn Essentials' week! So I'm talking all autumn beauty, autumn lifestyle and autumn fashion. When it comes to autumn I'm eventually just like everybody else. I enjoy to cuddle up, light some candles and relax in a golden lighted room. Warmer colours in my makeup are a must for me as I really like the autumnal vibe. 

Coming to my base I don't switch up things to much compared to summer, as I like my base to look flawless, but also dewy and healthy. I tend to look quite flat and pale during winter, so I like to embrace a subtle glow. 

On my cheeks, my lips and my nails I love a good berry or plum colour. In Friday's 'The Week's Nail' (read here) I showed you my obsession for berry coloured nailpolishes and my most frequently used one is Essie 'Bahama Mama'

On my lips I've started wearing the Maybelline Color Elixir in '135 Raspberry Rhapsody'. The formula of this lip product is simply amazing, even my always dry lips love this product and the plum colour looks amazing both with tanned and pale skin. 

To match my lips I love to wear the Catrice Rouge 'Meet Berry' from the 'une, deux, trois' limited edition. I just swirl my brush in the pan to mix the two shades together and get a perfect plum hue on my cheeks. Berry tones make your skin looks so hydrated and healthy. 

When I'm going out during autumn and winter I love to change normal black liner for the Catrice Liquid Liner in '040 Go, Get Bronzed'. This is an amazing bronze liner with the most perfect tip applicator I've ever tried. If your a cat-eye beginner this is definitely one for you and it just looks really special and festive.

Do you mix your makeup up for autumn? Or do you stick to your normal regime?

Lots of Love
Julie