October 10, 2014

The Style: 5 Autumn Staples


autumn essentials
I love a good autumn wardrobe and with brown hair, brown eyes and a warm undertone to my skin autumn colours have always suited me well. During summer I showed you my 11 summer staples (look here) and now it's time for 5 autumn staples.
 
1) Woolen scarves I love to knit and every year I knit myself a simple unicoloured infinityscarf. But I've also found a collection of beautiful woolen scarves online that I'm craving quite badly. 
Ochre from Monki // Striped from Zara // White ,Red & Dark Grey from H&M

2) long cardigans I'm all in for a chunky and cozy grey cardigan. I love the pattern and design these ones come in and think they make them look more expensive than they actually are. 
light grey from H&M // flecked with grey from Mango // Striped from Salsit

3) (faux) leather boots with a chunky heelare my all time favourite shoe and I've finally found a really comfortable one with the burgundyred ones from Pinkie. 
Burgundy from Pimkie // Brown & beige from H&M
 
4) (faux) leather pants and skirt I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fitting faux leather pants but I really like these quite affordable ones from H&M.
black & red pants & cognac skirt from H&M
 
5) dainty jewellry looks amazing combined with heavy knit. So just throw on two delicate necklaces and top it off with a chunky scarf and it looks amazing. 
medaillon from Tillys // pendant necklace from H&M // simple rings from Witchery // stack on rings from H&M

Lots of Love
Julie