November 3, 2014

The Beauty: Nightstand Essentials


I got a little IKEA planter sitting on my nightstand that house some essentials products I like to have within reach of my bed. 

Norwegian Formula Hand & Nail Creme I apply this every night before bedtime and it leaves my hands (and feet!) feeling calmed and soft. During the day I never really have to use handcream as my hands are so hydrated from the night before. To hydrate my lips I use the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I quite like this for night time, but for me it's not enough moisture to last all day. If I'm feeling really dried out I like to apply the Lavera Organic Cranberry & Argan Oil Regenerating Nightcream quickly before I fall asleep (on top of my normal moisturizer that I've already applied after cleansing). It's not heavy at all and combines beautifully with my Rituals Night Cream to combat any eczema areas.

In the mornings I love to take off my nights face with some Bioderma and apply the Lacura Hydraluron Gel. While this sinks into my skin I get up, wander to the bathroom and apply my moisturizer in front of the mirror.

Weleda Skin Food never leaves my side and I apply this to any dry or soar area. During the day this wanders into my purse and as soon as I get home I put this in place, waiting for me to get into bed at night.
Lots of Love
Julie