December 22, 2014

The Beauty: Christmas Makeup


With the holidays right in front of us (two days left, wow!) I've just planned out my christmas makeup. Since I will be eating cookies and a wonderful dinner I don't want to wear a bold lip and will just be applying a gloss. Coming to foundation I just love a dewy look winters and summers. So I'll apply a luminating primer and then a light foundation. As it's the festive season I will be applying a copperygold and a shimmering burgundy red eyeshadow to my lids. To not detract from my eye-makeup I will just be wearing bronzer and highlighter to brighten up my look even more.

Base
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
Bourjois Happy Light Primer
Kiko Powder in a darker shade as bronzer
Essence Eyeshadow in '02 icylicious' from the 'Me&My Icecream' LE as highlighter
Kiko Concealer in '02' 
 
Eyes
Kiko Eyeshadows in '234 Pearly Wine' and '257 Metallic Light Copper'
Kiko Eyeshadow in '242 Mat Dark Brown' for my brows
Alverde Clear Eyebrowgel
Catrice Lashes To Kill Waterproof Volume Mascara

Lips
Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in '04 petal shimmer'

Do you wear makeup on christmas eve? And do you even dress up fancy and make the extra effort?
Lots of Love
Julie