January 19, 2015

The Beauty: Volume On A Budget

hair products batiste john frieda L'oreal
Here in Germany it's quite hard to get hold of reasonably priced styling products that provide the look I like. I love me some volume, texture and grip in my hair, but also want them to stay straight and sleek. But over the time I've found some products that provide me with all of this and keep my hair looking fresh with 2nd day hair as well.
 
For texture and volume I love the L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT EXCESS Volume Texturizing Spray (ca. 5€). It's really light weight and doesn't feel stiff or strange in your hair. Depending on how much texture you want you can just keep spraying without it getting tacky.

To add some extra volume to my roots I like to spritz some of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion (ca. 4€) onto my wet roots and blowdry my hair with my head down.

For second hair day (to combat the greese...) I love the Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Coconut & Exotic Tropical' and 'Cool & Crisp Fresh' (ca. 3€). I also like to spray them onto freshly washed hair to add some texture as well.

If you're really in for some volume I recommend getting a Backcombing Brush (2€). I always carry this with me for some instant volume at my roots.

Do you have any budget products for voluminous hair?
 
Lots of Love
Julie